21 Sites That Provide Plagiarism Checks (Free & Paid)
If you’re an author, blog writer, student or even in an organization dealing with a lot of documents, than this compilation is just for you. Plagiarism is no doubt something that is very rampant and moving at a very fast pace today, unsurprisingly affecting everything in all major industries. In order to protect oneself or to take precautionary measures in detecting plagiarists, we’ve compiled a list of probably the best free plagiarism web tools out there, which also includes some paid options as well.
Different sites will have different features and we’ve roughly arranged the ones we think are the leaders in this industry, followed by the best free online tools out there. The most complete set of features that we’ve seen so far cover checks involving text, file uploads (all word document formats), integration with other file storage sites like Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox, website (URL) checks and some even with multi-language support. So we shall leave you with these web plagiarism tools for you to test out at your hearts’ content.
Without further ado, here’s the list:-
- Viper Plagiarism Checker – (Free & Paid) – File upload, Google Drive, Support for multiple languages
- Unicheck – (Try Free for 14 Days & Paid) – File upload, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive
- Plagiarism Checker & Citation Assistant – (Free & Paid) – Text only
- Bibme – (Free & Paid) – Text & File Upload, Google Drive
- Grammarly – (Free) – Text & File Upload
- EduBirdie – (Free) – Text (Essay, Website content, Resume), File upload (PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, RTF, ODT)
- Dustball – (Free) – Text, File upload (doc, docx)
- Plagiarism Software – (Free & Paid) – Text (limit – 1,000 words), File upload (docx, txt), URL (including URL exclusion), Dropbox
- Plagiarisma – (Free) – Text (190+ languages supported), File upload (TXT, HTML, RTF, MS WORD DOC, DOCX, PPTX, XLSX, XLS, PDF, ODT, EPUB, FB2), Google Drive, URL
- Plagly – (Free) – Text only
- WriteCheck (Turnitin) – (Paid) – Different packages (Paper Credits – 5,000 words per credit)
- Small SEO Tools – (Free) – Text, File upload, Dropbox, Google Drive, via URL (including URL exclusion)
- Dupli Checker – (Free) – Text (limit – 1,000 words), File upload (docx, txt)
- Search Engine Reports – (Free) – Text (limit – 1,000 words), File upload, Dropbox, URL exclusion
- PrePostSEO – (Free) – Text (limit – 1,000 words), File upload (PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT), URL exclusion
- CopyLeaks – (Free (requires registration) & Paid) – Text, File upload, URL
- PaperRater – (Free & Paid) – Text only
- Plagiarism Detector – (Free) – Text (limit – 1,000 words), File upload, URL
- Plag Scan – (Free trial & Paid) – Text & File Upload
- Papers Owl – (Free) – Text, File upload
- No Plag – (Free & Paid) – Text only
Interested in videos created exclusively for bookworms?
Watch videos about books, reading and writing. Expect weird, amazing, never known before facts and many more.