Given birth through science and memories not her own, Stephanie Dillion has to deal with the past as well as a new partner. On their first case together, the two are sent after a crime lord suspected of helping himself to a planet’s treasury, but as the case develops, both girls begin to wonder just who’s lying and who’s telling the truth. Can they solve a case that crosses Time as well as Space- or will their first case be their last?Read More
- 17 Movies You Didn't Know Were Adapted From Books
- The Day Jobs That Inspired Famous Authors - Find Out How & When They Got The Idea!
- Word Count & Length of Famous Literatures
- How to Write Ebooks That Sell - 14 Tips to Start Planning & Writing
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Read to Your Kids - Start Reading Young and Start Early