Emphasis has been laid on the work of the men who developed music, on the influences which shaped their careers and the permanent value of their contributions to music. A clear knowledge of how music reached its present state is not to be had by studying books, biographical and critical; the works of the composers must be examined, played and sung, compared, analyzed as to methods of construction (Form) and expression (Melody, Harmony and Rhythm).Read More
This open educational resource was created as part of The Brooklyn College Open Educational Resource Pilot Project, 2014-2015. This project was designed to encourage faculty experimentation and innovation using open and/or library licensed resources for their course materials.Read More
- 17 Movies You Didn't Know Were Adapted From Books
- The Day Jobs That Inspired Famous Authors - Find Out How & When They Got The Idea!
- Word Count & Length of Famous Literatures
- How to Write Ebooks That Sell - 14 Tips to Start Planning & Writing
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Read to Your Kids - Start Reading Young and Start Early