Web Design 101 – Learn How to Build It Right
You don’t need to know code to use Webflow, though it helps to know a few things about how code works (and we’ll help you with that). But to make the most of Webflow, you do need to know a thing or three about:
- Visual design
- Web design
- Design process
That’s what this free ebook, Web Design 101, will teach you all about.
Coauthored by designer Mat Vogels, developer Neil O-Grady, and content strategist John Moore Williams (that’s me), it dives deep into all three topics to offer tips, insights, and principles on everything from how to design your design process to how to build landing pages that turn visitors into customers. In short, it’s the kind of stuff you’ll want to reference, well, daily.
It’s also worth noting that Web Design 101 isn’t about the technical side of web design.
There’s a ton to learn there, but we’re confident that Webflow itself will help you learn most everything you need to know. And for what it won’t – well, the web is a wild, worldwide place, and you’ll discover the rest out there.
- How element spacing works
- UI design essentials
- Designing for mobile
- How to design interactions effectively
- Building high-performing websites
- How to design landing pages that convert
- Why your design process should start with content
- Always choose prototypes over mockups
- The essential pre-launch checklist for your website