(Video) 20 Books That Will Help You To a Better & Stronger Life
20 popular titles that can help you be a better and stronger person. Use them for your next year’s resolution, for research, to get things moving or in any efforts that you’re taking for a more awesome life.
Here are the books:-
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
- The Way to Love: The Last Meditations of Anthony de Mello by Anthony de Mello
- But What If We’re Wrong by Chuck Klosterman
- Rules for Radicals: A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals by Saul Alinsky
- The Filter Bubble by Eli Pariser
- The Brass Check by Upton Sinclair
- 48 Laws of Power / 33 Strategies of War by Robert Greene
- Conspiracy: Peter Thiel, Hulk Hogan, Gawker, and the Anatomy of Intrigue by Ryan Holiday
- The Road To Character by David Brooks
- The Dip by Seth Godin
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J. D. Vance
- Strangers in Their Own Land: Anger and Mourning on the American Right by Arlie Russell Hochschild
- It Can’t Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis
- How to Live: Or A Life of Montaigne in One Question and Twenty Attempts at an Answer by Sarah Bakewell
- Tribe: On Homecoming and Belonging by Sebastian Junger
- The Years of Lyndon Johnson (4 Volumes) by Robert A. Caro
- The Last Lion: Winston Spencer Churchill (3 Volumes) by William Manchester
- Mr. Eternity by Aaron Thier
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
We hope you enjoy this compilation, and don’t forget to visit and subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
Want to see more videos like this?
More videos within the topics of books, reading and writing are in the pipeline. Expect weird, amazing, never known before facts and many more. Stay tuned!