John | Apr 17, 2020 | 0
How Long It Took To Write Some of The Greatest & Most Popular Books?
Find out how long did it take to write a few of the most popular books. We’ve covered 10 popular ebooks in this video, including the amount of words which were written. Of course there are way more than just 10 titles which can be covered, but we try to keep this video short and simple. For the record, the diversity of time taken by each author to complete each of their masterpiece is just tremendously huge.
It can be as fast as a week to as long as a couple of years. Well I guess it depends a lot on how the idea came about and from where it was derived from. Whether it was from a past exprience or something that came into mind based on a specific piece of event, only the author knows.
Some of the title covered in this video include:-
- The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
- A Study In Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- As I Lay Dying by William Faulker
- Casino Royale by Ian Fleming
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
- Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwel
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Don’t forget to subscribe to this channel for more awesome videos! And feel free to sugges what would you want to see next in our next series of videos!
Want to see more videos like this?
More videos within the topics of books, reading and writing are in the pipeline. Expect weird, amazing, never known before facts and many more. Stay tuned!