This is an essay exploring the philosophical underpinnings of the political contribution of Eddie Fenech Adami within the Maltese and European historical context and the development of successive policies. An overview of a time period is given, particularly between the 1950s through the 1990s, in order to understand changing political attitudes and prevalent social changes.Read More
This book covers areas familiar to philosophers of action: problems about agent causation, internal and external reasons, direction of fit, the normative force of formal decision theory, and the rationality of resolute choice.Read More
A Concise Introduction to Logic is an introduction to formal logic suitable for undergraduates taking a general education course in logic or critical thinking, and is accessible and useful to any interested in gaining a basic understanding of logic. This text takes the unique approach of teaching logic through intellectual history; the author uses examples from important and celebrated arguments in philosophy to illustrate logical principles.Read More
- Book Cover Design Variations - Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- The 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss (Book Summary & Recommended Read)
- The Daily Word Counts of 42 Famous Writers - How Many Words Should You Write Per Day?
- The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey (Book Summary & Recommended Read)
- Be The Next Best Selling Author With These 19 Tips