How long does it take to learn a new language? How many words do you need to learn? Are languages within the reach of everybody? Which teachers should we avoid? The Word Brain provides the answers.Read More
The Archaeological Survey of India (asi.nic.in) digitized over 200 Sanskrit documents at Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA). You may find all of these documents in PDF format in both English and Sanskrit languages. All of these ebooks are listed down in a straightforward list which can be easily downloaded.Read More
- J.K. Rowling’s Rules of Writing - Be Inspired!
- Book Cover Design Variations - Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- The 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss (Book Summary & Recommended Read)
- The Daily Word Counts of 42 Famous Writers - How Many Words Should You Write Per Day?
- The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey (Book Summary & Recommended Read)