Series of funny, thought provoking and motivational quotes from video games that make you want to play them all over again! 36 pages in PDF format for your reading pleasure. Let us know which game you’ve decided to play again.Read More
Category: Games and Entertainment
With the eBook series, you have another option which minimizes your financial exposure as you set out on what is most assuredly a risky path: Trying to break into the movie and TV business.Read More
The eBook goes in-depth into all of the now famous ’22 Rules of Story According To Pixar’, drilling down into each one in order to make the advice as useful as possible to storytellers across all narrative disciplines.Read More
Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python teaches you how to program in the Python language. Each chapter gives you the complete source code for a new game, and then teaches the programming concepts from the examples.Read More
This e-book is a compilation of most recommended articles of Medium written in 2015. Although this compilation is few years behind, the content is still relevant and essential even for today’s standards.Read More
This book is a must read for computer gamers and artists who enjoy classic cover art of some of their favorite games. The book is visually beautiful and showcases all the classic covers I painted between 1985 and 1994. It also describes what it was like getting the commissions and painting them.Read More
- J.K. Rowling’s Rules of Writing - Be Inspired!
- Book Cover Design Variations - Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- The 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss (Book Summary & Recommended Read)
- The Daily Word Counts of 42 Famous Writers - How Many Words Should You Write Per Day?
- The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey (Book Summary & Recommended Read)