The book begins with relevant scientific fundamentals and progresses through an exploration of the solar system, stars, galaxies and cosmology. The Astronomy textbook builds student understanding through the use of relevant analogies, clear and non-technical explanations, and rich illustrations. Mathematics is included in a flexible manner to meet the needs of individual instructors.Read More
- Book Cover Design Variations - Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- The 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss (Book Summary & Recommended Read)
- The Daily Word Counts of 42 Famous Writers - How Many Words Should You Write Per Day?
- The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey (Book Summary & Recommended Read)
- Be The Next Best Selling Author With These 19 Tips
Adventure Business Computers and Internet Computers and Technology Education & Learning Engineering Family and Kids Fantasy Fiction Food and Health Health and Fitness History Hobbies and Interest Horror Fiction Inspirational Internet Marketing Jokes and Humour Marketing Mathematics Mystery Fiction Non Fiction Novels Offers Paranormal People and Relationships Personal Development Poetry Programming Religion Romance Science Science Fiction Self Help Short Stories Spirituality The Human Mind Thriller & Suspense Tips & Tricks Tools & Softwares Top Compilations Traveling Web Design Writing Young Adult Youtube