Book Summary Infographic – Tool of Titans by Tim Ferriss
This book is all about tools and tactics Tim has gotten by interviewing more than 200 world-class performers for his podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show. The guests range from super celebs (Jamie Foxx, Arnold Schwarzenegger, etc.) and athletes (icons of powerlifting, gymnastics, surfing, etc.) to legendary Special Operations commanders and black-market biochemists. For most of his guests, it’s the first time they’ve agreed to a two-to-three-hour interview.
This book is broken up into 3 distinctive parts, namely Health, Wealth and Wisdom. What makes the show different is a relentless focus on actionable details. This is reflected in the questions.
- What do these people do in the first sixty minutes of each morning?
- What do their workout routines look like, and why?
- What books have they gifted most to other people?
- What are the biggest wastes of time for novices in their field?
- What supplements do they take on a daily basis?
Everything within these pages has been vetted, explored, and applied to his own life in some fashion. He has used dozens of the tactics and philosophies in high-stakes negotiations, high-risk environments, or large business dealings.
Tim Ferriss is author of three #1 NYT/WSJ bestsellers: The 4-Hour Workweek, The 4-Hour Body, and The 4-Hour Chef.