Back to The Future Day – 41 Free Time Travel Ebooks
October 21, 2016 is Back to the Future Day, a year after the official date shown in the popular movie. Although we didn’t see any flying cars, hoverboards and self-lacing shoes, some aspects of the world dreamt up by the writer Bob Gale are not far off reality. Perhaps it’s a good thing that we’re still unaware of what are awating for us in the near and distant future.
It’s also extremely interesting to see big brands of the world today getting involved by creating the exact replica of items shown in the movie – last year, Nike revealed a pair of self-lacing shoes, Pepsi revealed a new collectible bottle, Hendo revealed a working hoverboard, Sinister taxi app Lyft unleashed fleets of DeLoreans and USA Today plastered its front page with its own filmic simulacrum.
In this post, we’ve decided the best topic to go with this awesome day for all Sci-Fi fans is no other than Time Travel. Probably a no brainer, but we do hope you’ll enjoy these 41 free ebooks of Time Travel, mostly from the public domain. All formats are available for your reading pleasure, so no worries on that. Happy Back To The Future Day and happy time travel!
Click on the ebook’s cover to download the free ebook.
This will bring you to an external site where you can proceed to download or read the free ebook.
- Time Travel by Wikipedia
- The Time Machine by H. G. Wells
- Project Mastodon by Clifford D. Simak
- Key Out of Time by Andre Alice Norton
- A Knyght Ther Was by Robert F. Young
- The Colors of Space by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The Invisible Man: A Grotesque Romance by H. G. Wells
- A Journey to the Interior of the Earth by Jules Verne
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court by Mark Twain
- Time Crime by Henry Beam Piper
- Time Out of Joint by Richard L. Foland Jr.
- Time Management for Mercenaries by Dai Alanye
- Looking Backward, 2000 to 1887 by Edward Bellamy
- The Skull by Philip K. Dick
- The Time Traders by Andre Alice Norton
- A Traveler in Time by August Derleth
- The Big Time by Fritz Leiber
- Flight From Tomorrow by Henry Beam Piper
- The Winds of Time by James H. Schmitz
- The Man Who Saw the Future by Edmond Hamilton
- Time Travel Police Corruption by Chad Descoteaux
- Time Travel Visit to Schenectady by Mario V. Farina
- The Future People by Carl Johnson
- News from Nowhere by William Morris
- The Panchronicon by Harold Steele MacKaye
- Police Operation by Henry Beam Piper
- Last Enemy by Henry Beam Piper
- He Walked Around the Horses by Henry Beam Piper
- Genesis by Henry Beam Piper
- Time and Time Again by Henry Beam Piper
- The Chronic Argonauts by H. G. Wells
- Golf in the Year 2000, or, What we are coming to by J. McCullough
- A Dream of John Ball by William Morris
- The Sleeper Awakes by H. G. Wells
- Seven Out of Time by Arthur Leo Zagat
- The Time Axis by Henry Kuttner
- Temple Trouble by Henry Beam Piper
- The Man Who Came Early by Poul William Anderson
- The Day of the Boomer Dukes by Frederik Pohl
- Chronalgia by Richard Kadrey
- Benefactor by George H. Smith