24 Free Spiritual eBooks by John Piper
The team at DesiringGod.org has released a collection of spiritual ebooks which have been made available to their readers free of charge. The ebooks range from John Piper’s written content, individual biographies and multi-author collections, each available for download in three electronic formats (PDF, MOBI, EPUB).
John Piper was born Jan 11, 1946 to Bill and Ruth Piper in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Sensing the Lord’s overwhelming call to preach in 1980, John became the senior pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota, where he ministered for nearly 33 years. Desiring God began inauspiciously in 1994 when John handed his assistant, Jon Bloom, over the tape ministry of the church.
What started with tapes and John’s books, Desiring God has grown into an international online ministry with 12,000 + free resources and 3.5+million users each month. Today John serves as the ministry’s lead instructor.
The full list of free ebooks below:-
- Alive to Wonder: Celebrating the Influence of C. S. Lewis
- An All-Consuming Passion for Jesus: Appeals to the Rising Generation
- Captive to Glory: Celebrating the Vision and Influence of Jonathan Edwards
- Disability and the Sovereign Goodness of God
- Doctrine Matters: Ten Theological Trademarks from a Lifetime of Preaching
- Exposing the Dark Work of Abortion
- Good News of Great Joy: Daily Readings for Advent
- A Holy Ambition: To Preach Where Christ Has Not Been Named
- Love to the Uttermost: Devotional Readings for Holy Week
- The Marks of a Spiritual Leader
- Sanctification in the Everyday: Three Sermons by John Piper
- Take Care How You Listen: Sermons by John Piper on Receiving the Word
- A Tribute to My Father: With Other Writings
- Preparing for Marriage: Help for Christian Couples
- Adoniram Judson: How Few There Are Who Die So Hard!
- Andrew Fuller: I Will Go Down If You Will Hold the Rope!
- David Brainerd: May I Never Loiter On My Heavenly Journey!
- John G. Paton: You Will Be Eaten By Cannibals!
- Martin Luther: Lessons from His Life and Labor
- The Pilgrim’s Progress
- Still Not Professionals: Ten Pleas for Today’s Pastors
- Good: The Joy of Christian Manhood and Womanhood
- Mom Enough: The Fearless Mother’s Heart and Hope
- Killjoys: The Seven Deadly Sins