This text provides a very simple, initial introduction to the complete scientific computing pipeline: models, discretization, algorithms, programming, verification, and visualization. The book is easy to read and only requires a command of one-variable calculus and some very basic knowledge about computer programming.Read More
Month: January 2019
Published in 1989, this was the first book to explore the new breed of stack computers led by the introduction of the Novix NC4016 chip. The author commences with an overview of how stacks are used in computing, and a taxonomy of hardware stack support which includes a survey of approximately 70 stack machines past and present.Read More
With the eBook series, you have another option which minimizes your financial exposure as you set out on what is most assuredly a risky path: Trying to break into the movie and TV business.Read More
This book discusses both the theory and practical applications of self-correcting data, commonly known as error-correcting codes. The applications included demonstrate the importance of these codes in a wide range of everyday technologies, from smartphones to secure communications and transactions.Read More
- J.K. Rowling’s Rules of Writing - Be Inspired!
- Book Cover Design Variations - Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- The 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss (Book Summary & Recommended Read)
- The Daily Word Counts of 42 Famous Writers - How Many Words Should You Write Per Day?
- The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey (Book Summary & Recommended Read)