This is a collection of free and open textbooks which by various parties and educational organizations from all over the world. Their objectives are plain and simple – to create an avenue and platform where all students can gain access to learning materials for free.Read More
Month: November 2018
These free physics ebooks cover a wide range of topics including life sciences, non-traditional topics for scientists and engineers, introductory mechanics, conceptual physics and relativity. A long list of learning institutions utilize these ebooks, so rest assured the syllabus is right on the spot and definitely beneficial to those who’re into the world of physics.Read More
This book is the fruit of a vision for teaching programming languages by integrating the ‘two cultures’ that have evolved in its pedagogy. One culture is based on interpreters, while the other emphasizes a survey of languages.Read More
This edition emphasizes several new themes. The most important of these is the central role played by different approaches to dealing with time in computational models: objects with state, concurrent programming, functional programming, lazy evaluation, and nondeterministic programming.Read More
- J.K. Rowling’s Rules of Writing - Be Inspired!
- Book Cover Design Variations - Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- The 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss (Book Summary & Recommended Read)
- The Daily Word Counts of 42 Famous Writers - How Many Words Should You Write Per Day?
- The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey (Book Summary & Recommended Read)