International Stuttering Awareness Day – 94 Free Stuttering & Speech Ebooks
October 22nd is “International Stuttering Awareness Day” day.
International Stuttering Awareness Day (ISAD), a day designated to recognize the alliance between speech-language professionals and consumers to share support and educate about the impact of stuttering on individuals’ lives. Stuttering (also known as stammering) is a speech disorder where the flow of speech is disrupted by involuntary repetitions and prolongations of sounds.
ISAD was launched 11 years ago to promote awareness and understanding and to exhibit recognition for people who stutter and the speech-language professionals who work with them. ISAD recognizes the growing alliance between speech-language professionals and consumers, who are learning from each other and working together to share, give support, and educate one another and the general public on the impact that stuttering has on individuals’ lives.
Happy International Stuttering Awareness Day! There are many ways to raise awareness about stuttering not only today, but throughout the year. We invite you to start raising awareness by forwarding this post / site to your friends, family, and coworkers, and help them to learn a little bit about this unique and varied speech condition.
Click on the ebook’s cover to download the free ebook.
This will bring you to an external site where you can proceed to download or read the free ebook.
- 75 Free Stuttering Ebooks by Various Authors – All formats
- Advice to Those Who Stutter by Stephen B. Hood – PDF – 172 pages
- 10 Free Stuttering Ebooks by Various authors – PDF – 8 free ebooks
- Speech-Language Pathology/Stuttering by WikiBooks.org – PDF – 178 pages
- Stammering, Its Cause and Cure by Benjamin Nathaniel Bogue – All formats
- Elocution Simplified by Walter K. Fobes – All formats
- The Stutterer by Reuben Merliss – All formats
- Speech and Language Disorders in Children by Sara Rosenbaum, Patti Simon (eds) – EPUB, PDF – 305 pages
- Dyslexia – A Comprehensive and International Approach by Taeko N. Wydell and Liory Fern-Pollak – Online reading only
- Language Disability of Children by Rajni Joshi – Online reading only
- The Mechanism of the Human Voice by Emil Behnke – All formats