She wished she were back home in her bedroom, but with only one chapter left before she finished the geography book that her mother bought for her, along with several other books, at the start of the summer vacation, Leah was almost out of reading material and needed to go on this shopping trip.Read More
Category: Young Adult
This was his regular spot, chosen because it was in the shade at this hour of the day. The trunk of the oak tree was a few feet in front of him, not close enough to conceal him from his classmates, but near enough to offer him a sense of security and shelter. His backpack that had been slung over his shoulder was now set beside him.Read More
- The Day Jobs That Inspired Famous Authors - Find Out How & When They Got The Idea!
- Word Count & Length of Famous Literatures
- How to Write Ebooks That Sell - 14 Tips to Start Planning & Writing
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Read to Your Kids - Start Reading Young and Start Early
- 20 Sites With Reading & Writing Friendly Background Music