Anyone can come up with a goal, but not everyone has the ability to achieve it. For that to happen, you need to take action first. Goals are not like dreams or prayers. You cannot just close your eyes and wish for it to happen. You have to do something.Read More
Category: Non Fiction
One day, after years interviewing strangers in my job as a journalist, I started wondering what it would be like to interview my friends. My husband, who is responsible for stopping me when I get a crazy idea, encouraged me to pursue it. I rounded up twelve of my bravest friends. I gave them baked goods, hot drinks and questions; they gave me their stories.Read More
- The Day Jobs That Inspired Famous Authors - Find Out How & When They Got The Idea!
- Word Count & Length of Famous Literatures
- How to Write Ebooks That Sell - 14 Tips to Start Planning & Writing
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Read to Your Kids - Start Reading Young and Start Early
- 20 Sites With Reading & Writing Friendly Background Music