Happy learning and happy coding. Don’t forget that coffee!
Click on the ebook cover to read / download the ebook
More details on each of the titles at the bottom of the page.
- Building Backbone.js Applications by Addy Osmani – Online reading only (HTML), 16 Chapters
- DOM Enlightenment by Cody Lindley – Online reading only (HTML), 12 Chapters
- HTML 5 Shoot ’em Up in an Afternoon by Bryan Bibat – Online reading only (HTML), 11 Chapters
- jQuery Trickshots by Tutorialzine – PDF, EPUB, Kindle & Examples in HTML (requires email), 125 pages (PDF)
- Single Page Apps in Depth by Mixu – PDF, EPUB, Kindle & Online Viewing (HTML), 5 Chapters
- Understanding ECMAScript 6 by Nicholas C. Zakas – Online reading only (HTML), 14 Chapters
- Your First Meteor Application by David Turnbull – PDF (requires email), Online reading only (HTML), 15 Chapters
Shed some light on how to improve the structure of your web applications, opening doors to what will hopefully be more maintainable, readable applications in your future.
A Modern Introduction to Programming
Learn (or teach) the basics of Game Programming with this free Phaser tutorial.
Build powerfully simple browser apps.
A long pull of functions, combinators, & decorators.
Design patterns are reusable solutions to commonly occurring problems in software design. They are both exciting and a fascinating topic to explore in any programming language.
An introduction for new programmers. So easy your human companion could do it too!
A thick shot of objects, metaobjects & protocols.
100 advanced jQuery techniques, developed over the years, presented as easy to understand tips.
It’s not an API reference on a particular framework, rather, the focus is on discussing patterns, implementation choices and decent practices.
An in-depth guide for programmers.
Build modern, real-time web applications for both desktop and mobile platforms.